Monday, March 8, 2010

Once A Blogger, Always A Blogger


The title speaks for itself.
I started to blog since 3years ago (or is it more??) I blogged regularly unless there were things happened that prevented me from blogging.

One day I decided that i should stop blogging since i have been on and off lately. That doesn't do justice to my followers and also to myself. I said to myself, I will blog again when I think I could give full commitment to this.

Hell yes, that time would never come as I will surely have one thing or another to be done. Who doesn't??

But since I 'closed' my previous blog, my heart never leave the blogland. It's a kind of la la land where i can express whatever I feel, everything that come accross my mind. Life without my blog, have somehow restrict the part of me who feel like sharing. Without realising it, I have been 'talking' (silently of course) to myself of the happenings around me. And how i missed this la la land of mind. Instead of 'talking' to my own self, i could 'talk' to the world through blogs.

And subconciously, here I am, entering this reality cum fantasy land, without me ever planning it.

How it feels good n welcoming once again.

Hope I am here to stay. Just bare with me (if u wished to).

No comments:

Post a Comment